Assistant/Project Quantity Surveyor
Job DescriptionI am currently working with a privately owned, Northwest based construction business delivering projects throughout the UK. They operate across a multitude of sectors including civil engineering, construction, nuclear, demolition, concrete, energy, housing, and utilities.
They are looking to recruit an Assistant Quantity Surveyor/Project Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
Duties to include:
* Assist with updating all cost control procedures as advised.
* Assist with the compilation of all weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports as required.
* Assist with accurate costing for each aspect of site development.
* Assist with compiling reports on costs and cash flows.
* Assist with preparation of tenders and procurement of sub-contractors.
* Process subcontract orders, payments, and variations
* Attend team meetings as required.
My client is offering an attractive salary and benefits with career development opportunities.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today with your most up to date CV.