Job DescriptionContracts Manager-Facades/Cladding
An established Facades Subcontractor are looking to appoint a Contracts Manager due to continued growth and the award of several new contracts.
The company install a range of cladding systems for leading Main Contractors and Developers throughout the North West.
* Review and negotiate contracts with clients, subcontractors, and suppliers.
* Ensure compliance with contract terms, including timelines, deliverables, and payment schedules.
* Maintain accurate and organized contract documentation
* Supervise and manag 2-3 live facade construction projects simultaneously.
* Develop project plans and schedules, monitoring progress throughout the project lifecycle.
* Collaborate with project teams to ensure successful project delivery within budget and on schedule.
* Provide guidance and support to project managers and site supervisors.
* Prepare financial reports and forecasts for senior management and clients.
* Risk Management
* Ensure compliance with safety regulations and standards on the construction sites.
* Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients
* Select and manage subcontractors and suppliers
You will have a proven track record of managing a range of cladding packages for either Main Contractors or subcontractors. You will be either in a Contracts Management role currently, or an experienced Project Manager/ Site Manager looking for that next step.