Job DescriptionFloor layers wanted in Liverpool, Warrington, and St Helens areas!
If you're a seasoned Floor Layer with a passion for precision and a knack for making every step count, we've got a fantastic opportunity for you at HMS
* You'll be working your magic on void and tenanted properties, ensuring they remain in tip-top condition through responsive maintenance and repairs.
* Kickstart your journey with a temporary to permanent position - a 3-month initial contract that leads to permanent employment. All we ask is that you do your best every day, deliver the goods and we'll ensure your future in flooring.
What we're looking for:
* Previous experience in the realm of social housing and working with the public is a big plus.
* Keep things rolling with a full clean driving license.
* LVT flooring
* An NVQ or equivalent in Wall and Floor tiling
* Get hands-on with reactive maintenance on existing properties in the Liverpool area.
* your wonders on void and tenanted properties.
* Cruise in style with a company van provided by your employer.
* Stay on top of your game with a PDA system for efficient work tracking.
Ready to Step Up?
If you've got what it takes and you're intrigued by this opportunity, don't hesitate! Apply below.
Pick up the phone:
Please get in touch today with our Social Housing Specialist Kelly Fenna on 01695 556 800 or 07702519203 / Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on opportunities available.
Not the Perfect Fit? No Problem:
Even if this role doesn't quite match what you're after, give us a call. We've been doing this for 17 years, so we're best placed to guide you to a path that suits you best.
#CareerOpportunities #ConstructionJobs #Liverpool #Warrington #StHelens #Flooring #FutureFloors #BCUK #HMS #JoinOurTeam #PathToSuccess