Job DescriptionOur client are a leading facades and cladding remediation contractor working on major projects across the UK. Additional services include roofing, cladding, windows, fire doors, and fire compartmentation. They undertake projects as both the main and sub-contractor.
They are now recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
* Measure & estimate accurately & efficiently
* Control cost & maximise value
* Mitigate risk using correct contractual procedures
* Produce accurate monthly valuations on time
* Access, value, and process labour & subcontractor payments, resolving any disputes promptly
* Manage workforce and client for the project
* Achieve best cashflow and variance analysis
* Produce Monthly CVR's
* Report on opportunities, risk, and performance of the project
If you're interested in this opportunity, then please apply with your CV.