Senior Quantity Surveyor
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading tier 1 contractor specialising in student accommodation, mixed use developments, retail, residential developments, hotels and sport and leisure. They offer cutting-edge knowledge and experience in sustainability and digital construction to deliver exceptional results across both the public and private sectors.
They are now recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team. You'll be working on a £30m design and build Student Accommodation scheme in Manchester City Centre.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
* Produce procurement schedule in line with contract programme.
* Manage the procurement process to ensure subcontract packages are placed in a timely manner.
* Manage subcontractor accounts (payments / contract administration / claims & variations / final accounts).
* Manage the reporting process correctly, maintaining accuracy, in line with reporting schedules (CVRs / Expenditure / Cash-flow etc.)
* Pro-actively manage and highlight risks in a timely manner to identify, where possible, savings and efficiencies.
* Engage with the client and manage client valuations, variations, cash-flows and final accounts.
If you're interested in this opportunity, then please apply with your CV.