Job DescriptionA well- established Lancashire based Contractor & Developer are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Manager to deliver a new timber frame residential development in the East Lancashire area.
Duties of the Site Manager include:
* Managing the site team and sub-contractors to maintain the highest possible standard of safety performance at all times .
* Maintain accurate site records including site diaries and health and safety logs
* Implement and enforce health and safety practices,
* Producing necessary reports for internal and external functions.
* Motivating and supporting the site team and sub-contractors to deliver all targets and objectives.
* Ensure that all work is kept on programme and that all details as specified in the drawings and instructions are adhered to.
* Liaising with design team to ensure all parties' interests are being fulfilled.
* Resolving and closing out all complex issues quickly and effectively.
* Previous experience of managing New Build residential sites through to completion
* Committed to delivering a Quality Product
* First Aid Certificate
* CSCS Managers Card
* Strong interpersonal, leadership and people management skills